Top Advantages of Angular that will Fulfill All Your Website Development Needs
Since its establishment in 2009, the open-source front-end framework has gained huge traction by building dynamic and modern looking web applications (light and faster ones) eliminating the need for unnecessary coding. Sounds super cool, isn’t it? Does the following post emphasize how Angular development is the sole answer to all your website related problems?
According to a Stack Overflow 2019 survey, Angular has been ranked as the second most popular technology after Node.js. Well, the obvious reason seems here is that the technology is well equipped with a bunch of robust components assisting developers to come up writing readable, maintainable, and easy use of code.
Mainly built in typescript, the Angular app development framework assists in building interactive and dynamic single-page applications with its intimidating features such as two-way binding, modularization, RESTful API, handling and the list goes on.
Besides all this, the Angular development realm does provide some amazing bunch of capabilities that are totally out of the box and has the potential to convert any of your non-trivial jQuery based applications into something more powerful and simple to maintain. Overall, Angular is one such tool that works optimally and delivers great results.
It may quite interest you to know that Google continues to use angular in a wide range of its applications such as Google Cloud Platform and Adwords. Right from Samsung to Delta Air Lines, BMV, Forbes, Angular technology is adopted by a host of big names.
AngularJS v/s Angular
Many of you have this misconception that AngularJS and Angular are the same. Apparently not! The transition is the shift from MVC architecture to a component-based style enabling faster and effective development procedures to take place. When developed with Angular, every component can be either used in any form of an HTML page or saved in the form of a web element within or outside the framework.
But the burning question is: would it be a good idea for you to utilize it to build your next digital product? If yes then why?
Benefits of using Angular for business
1. Get unmatched functionality — Well, here you don’t need any extra functionalities as the default setup of Angular gives you everything including unmatched functionality. Right from taking care of your routing to fetching the data, you wish to be present in your application. Moreover, Angular developers are also able to test effortlessly due to the Angular’s pre-configured environment.
Gone are the days when professionals required using third-party libraries even when it comes to creating basic functionality for your application. Simply seek help from the official library offered by the technology. Furthermore, you can even expect better security and high code quality.
2. Consistency in regards to Code — This is something even non-techies must know that any codebase requires consistent coding. Much like an author requires satisfactory consistency in their content pieces, when the substance some way or another neglects to resound with the perusers to a more profound level at any touchpoint, disregard the lead conversions are ever going to happen. All this happens in the coding as well.
Delayed launches and elevated costs are pure results of inconsistent coding. Whereas, making sites easier to use and enabling the use of templates or pre-defined code snippets are some of the finest benefits offered by consistent coding.
The angular framework is purely based on components where each one places the code in a component class or defines a component decorator (metadata). On and all, these components are small interface elements independent of each other and offer several benefits including:
- Reusability — As the name implies, the component makes the components highly reusable based on the structure of Angular across the app. Moreover, while also ensuring a smooth development you can build the UI (User Interface) with moving parts. Might sound easy-peasy for a renowned Angular developer.
- Simplified unit-testing — Components make the unit testing way easier as they are independent.
- Improved Readability — Reading the code feels like eating a piece of cake on an ongoing project, for both existing and new developers leading to enhancement of overall productivity.
- Ease of Maintenance — It enables efficient code maintenance and updates.
3. Clear coding with TypeScript — Another interesting advantage of Angular is that it is built using Typescript. Now what this has to do with business, you may wonder? Being strongly-typed and the base language for Angular, the feature, in particular, allows developers to keep code clean and neat. In simple words, the cleaner the code, the better your app will perform.
Moreover, Angular developers are able to spot and then rectify these errors as soon as they are being typed. I mean you no longer need to wait for the outcome. As a result, managing as well as maintaining a large codebase becomes easy. Have you ever worked on Grammarly? Similarly, typescript is for your code by using interfaces and enums. The TypeScript version 3.4 offers type inferring, exceptional navigation, autocompletion, refactoring services, reduced build time, and syntax changes.
4. Productivity — The next stage after consistency comes productivity. Angular developers no longer require to worry so much in regard to whether they are doing it in the right way or not. The moment you get to learn how to write one component by simply following the same general guidelines and code structure you can start writing another.
Now have you seen a broken record constantly spinning round and round or the inception spinning top? It feels like you are just going on and on with many other frameworks that are known to you in the past. All you require doing is combine all this with Angular CLI, code snippets that the team creates and you’re consistent and productive.
Let’s assume for instance if you are using TypeScript to build your angular application — I assure you that you will receive a wide range of product benefits. Get access to robust code with editors like VS code and Webstorm. This turns out to be extremely helpful when various data/model objects are being used and manipulated by programmers.
5. Cognizant communication — Can you imagine a system facilitating decoupled communication between controllers? Well, I am talking about no simple but Pubsub one which is no-longer context-aware. There are times when you may need disconnected MVC components to peruse messages for you or the pub/sub messages lucid just by predecessors of a specific offspring of a particular hub. By utilizing transmit() in Angular, developers can without much of a stretch make an impression on the entirety of their predecessors and convey communicate () to make an impression on all children controllers.
6. Angular Material — According to the material structure rules given by Google, Angular materials give in-constructed segments, for example, navigation elements, design, buttons, indicators, and information tables.
Angular Material is not, at this point pretty much making an eye-wonderful UI, yet it creates applications, for example, Google. For instance, applications like Google drive, Android OS, Gmail, and numerous others have become day by day needs of end-clients.
7. Modular development structure — One of the finest things about Android Angular is its modular nature allowing developers to effectively divide code into modules. As a result, Angular developers are easily able to organize app functionalities and create chunks of reusable code leading to a reduction in development time and cost.
It may quite interest you to know that the wider community of angular is available with a vast array of ready-made components that eventually makes scaling a project a lot easier. And maybe that’s the reason why Angular turns out to be an ideal choice for creating enterprise-grade applications.
If you want seamless scaling of applications with keeping the code organized and clean, Angular development seems to be a perfect choice.
8. Does it offer some maintainability? — Typescript and testability are the two ways through which maintainability can be measured. Most of the Angular android app development companies use TypeScript allowing developers to find bugs as they type the code. Moreover, it enables developers who are unfamiliar with the codebase to quickly get acquainted with it since they can witness the types of data moving with the help of an application.
From a testability perspective — dependency injection is one such crucial aspect of Angular contributing to making test writing easier. The framework also includes a support protractor for end-to-end testing.
While upgrading to the latest version, all packages related will also be updated at the same time. This eventually signifies that HTTP, Routing, and Angular material are incorporated here and all it requires is one single command to be updated in one go.
How to Hire an Angular Developer?
- Front-end building
- Bug fixing
- Knowledge of more than one library such as jQuery and Bootstrap
- RESTful APIs Building
- Working with extreme APIs and data sources/ third-party services
- Unit testing
Hiring one or choosing the right Angular development company seems pretty challenging right? Well, there are certain skills which must fundamentally be taken into account such as:
- Understanding and eager to know what their clients want? — After all, the client must be kept as their first priority. Choose an Angular development service provider who has a team of professionals who aren’t in a hurry to deliver solutions instead understands what the project needs. In addition, each professional must have an adequate amount of experience and figure out the right cost of the entire project. So that there are no surprises for later on.
- Liveliness — In case, if you have started interviewing Angular developers in the first place make sure you explain to them in detail what is the scope and description of the project. This results in making the hiring process smoother and more targeted. Also, the developer can be upfront about his capabilities and whether he is the right fit or not.
- Start it right- Last but certainly not least, finding one depends on where your business is located, how much are you planning to expand or anything else? So make sure to give it in the right place.
In a nutshell
Given so many technologies out there in the market, Angular is extremely popular and a mature framework. And I hope now you know why so many brands have relied upon the technology.